Dear friends of meditation-research.org.uk
I am delighted to share some great news:
Over the last year and after a longer period of relative silence, I redeveloped this meditation-research.org.uk website.
And just a few days ago I relaunched the site, with hugely improved and extended content.
I am very excited for you all to check out the new site.
To mark the occasion, we offer a 20% discount on all membership plans. Scroll down to find out more.
What does the site now offer?
As before (but far more frequently) we will have timely comments and analysis about current research into meditation and mindfulness, keeping a finger on the pulse of meditation science. In addition, and this is a major step, the site now hosts a knowledge base with curated information. I also created an associated YouTube channel with further information.
The newly developed site now has three sections:
- Our Meditation Research Blog – for running commentaries on the latest developments in meditation research, book reviews and other content we deem worth sharing. The blog, is – and will remain – free.
- Our curated Knowledge Base – a continuously developing resource for researchers, practitioners, and everyone else interested in the science of meditation. Access to the knowledge base is subscription-based, with a range of attractive membership options.
- Our Meditation Research Lab displays the research we carry out at the Research Centre for Brain and Behaviour, Liverpool John Moores University.
We want this site to be your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about meditation research.
- The site will not stand still but will be regularly updated and expanded to reflect the growing scientific understanding of meditation.
- If you need condensed information about a specific topic, as a member you can submit topic requests that we aim to fulfil within a reasonable time.
For whom is it?
If you are a mindfulness trainer, a therapist, counsellor, coach, or offer meditation to your clients in the work context, you will be able to find the scientific background needed for your work – in an accessible format.
If you are a meditator with a scientific streak, you will enjoy this additional angle on your meditation practice.
20% Discount give away
To celebrate the relaunch we give away a 20% discount on all our membership plans.
To claim your discount, go to the membership page, select the membership plan that’s right for you and enter the voucher code 20june2020.
If you prefer to check out the website in a different way, you may want to try our 6-day trial membership.
I hope you will enjoy this improved service.
With warm wishes,
Dr Peter Malinowski
Chief Editor – meditation-research.org.uk